Put down your cell phone and give these 5 tips to a more pleasing home a try.
If you ever find yourself looking around your home and feeling as though something is missing, you’re definitely not alone. While most people would instantly think to call up a contractor or an interior designer, the solution to this is actually a lot simpler than you’d think.
So, put down your cell phone and give these 5 tips to a more pleasing home a try.
• Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger.
• Framing your bathroom mirror will make it “sit” nicely with the rest of your decor.
• Hang curtain rods to create a makeshift canopy bed.
• Add cheap framed mirrors to closet doors, painted to match.
• Hide your television wires in a shower curtain rod.